The Secret To A More Fulfilling Relationship
If you are like me, you probably have felt misunderstood or unheard at some point in your life. If you are like me, you might have felt alone in a crowded room. Or in otherwise decent relationship. Or when it seemed that there’s not much support to complete what’s important to you.
In the past, I often monitored my words in order to be nice. I wanted to be accepted. But this often meant that I had to limit my expression—silencing myself or saying half-truths. I didn’t lie, I just said PART of what was true for me. The rest of my truth I secretly judged and rejected. As time passed by, I noticed that this rarely served anyone. And certainly was not good for me. The more silent I remained, the louder my pain became.
I noticed that most people acted on assumptions. They had no time to hear me out. Some told me to shut up or tried to finish my sentences. Others were in a hurry to respond. So my words often remained unspoken.
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCEd something similar?
After many years of struggling with this, I realized that suppressing my expression and feeling misunderstood were masking the real reasons for my pain.
Misinterpretation seems to be an issue that affects all relationships. My clients often point out that misunderstandings are the biggest factor for diminishing connection and increasing emotional distance in their relationships. This leads me to believe that one of the main causes for most break-ups, upsets, and unhappiness is miscommunication.
More often than not, communication issues lead to easy misunderstandings that fire up the defenses in each of the partners and create profound disconnect. Left unattended, this disconnect often leads to mutual blame, silent withdrawal, frustration, ongoing conflict, contempt, hostility, and ultimately—break up.
Most people are accustomed to the idea that relationships are work. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Relationships don’t have to be hard work!
If you resolve the real issue, your love life will thrive and both of you will be happy. With clear interaction, things will most likely fall easily into place. And when they don’t, you’ll find the best solution by simply communicating well.
Your relationship can be a lot easier than you ever thought possible. But you must learn how to listen and express in ways that help you understand each other and create lasting emotional connection.
Having a supportive, loving relationship is possible, and like most other things in life, it requires certain SKILLS. Hard work can do very little, unless it’s accompanied by some valuable and effective skills.
AND THAT’S WHAT MY PROGRAMS OFFER.
I work with kindhearted women and men stuck in the pain of feeling misunderstood, disconnected, and alone. I help them get unstuck, feel understood, and create meaningful connections.
I can help YOU cultivate and develop valuable skills that you can apply to ALL your relationships.
You will learn how to:
- Communicate all your feelings AND get heard without feeling judged, or wronging your partner
- Give them the opportunity to make things RIGHT with you
- Inspire them to provide what you need, without manipulation or power games
I have created a simple yet powerful system in which I will walk you through 5 simple steps:
1. Identify what you are really feeling.
2. Detect what you truly need. I provide a useful tool that lists all your core needs, so you can easily identify them—every time you want to determine what you REALLY need. We can then proceed and decide HOW to get those needs fulfilled.
3. Translate your feeling into words , so others can readily understand. I provide an extensive list of all feelings, so you can easily identify yours—every time you want to determine what you REALLY feel.
4. Express the feeling in a way that will move your partner to make you happy.
5. Inspire others to be open and expressive with you, because they feel safe.
You’ll be astonished that simply changing the words you use with your partner will make you infinitely more attractive to them and will instantly reach deep into their heart so that they want to listen to you, please you, and get closer to you.
Suddenly, you’ll be free to be yourself—to be REALLY you—and to make your partner fall even more in love with you for it!
When following my Love Mastery System, you will learn to speak directly from your heart (rather than from your head) in order to instantly connect with another's heart and trigger a positive response.
THE OUTCOME IS A TRIPLE WIN:
1. There’s no guesswork for them, and they will love you for this!
2. There’s no hiding and pretending for you, so you will have more energy, and feel more confident and more comfortable in your skin.
3. There’s no more conversations that spiral into endless arguments. This opens more time for nurturing, pleasure, and fun, and you will both benefit from it!
YOU BECOME TEAMMATES RATHER THAN OPPONENTS.
You will harness more of your own energy—by spending less of it on arguing, convincing, explaining, defending, justifying, hiding, manipulating, criticizing, or controlling. Because nobody responds well to these things.
My Love Mastery System is a revolutionary communication system that is proven to work wonders, every time! It will forge a strong bond between the two of you and deepen it every day.