The Art of Truth
Create Connection by Telling Your Truth
“Raise your words, not your voices. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” ~ Rumi
Saturday, June 2 - Sunday, June 3, 2018 10am-7pm Washington DC area
What prevents you from having a close loving relationship? What keeps you stuck in superficial entanglements in which you, your partner, or both of you are far from being fully engaged and truly happy?
How often are you caught up in doing things out of duty, obligation, guilt or shame? Do you sometimes alter your true responses in order to avoid conflict, be liked, or feel that you belong?
Imagine that it's possible to stop blaming, judging and editing yourself AND create more meaningful connections with those around you. Imagine feeling more comfortable in your skin as you begin to accept yourself and express fearlessly what’s true for you.
These are some of the things we'll be exploring this weekend.
In this 2-day experiential workshop you will become more conscious and more clear about:
- your habitual relationship dynamics
- the way you relate to yourself when with others
- how you might be “losing” yourself when in a relationship
- how you disconnect from another in order to stay present to yourself
- what might be blocking you from having the nurturing relationships you want
This experience will support you in becoming more aware of how you do relationships and how you can improve them. It will gently help you heal and transform some of your habitual responses. It will introduce new skills that you can begin to use in your day-to-day life. This is your chance to practice conscious communication and use it to create a life in which authenticity is at the heart of all your interactions.
YOU WILL :
- learn valuable tools for relating to people in a whole new way that you can use for the rest of your life
- experience stronger connection with your Self and others
- practice useful skills for experiencing others at a soul level and creating deep heart-felt connection
This is an immersive weekend, utilizing a cutting edge process which encompasses a number of spiritual and psychological modalities and gently delivers faster results and profound transformation.
IN IT YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• create instant connection when speaking your truth in a way that others “get it”
• improve the way you communicate
• embody your full self-expression
• discover your blind spots as others provide feedback on how they experience you
• become deeply in tune with who you are and what you want
• remember that you matter
During this weekend training we will practice centering ourselves and re-aligning with our values. We will exercise presence, empathy and connection. There are three kinds of connection: connection to yourself, to another, and to a higher power. In this workshop we will be practicing all three, but the emphasis will be on connecting with yourself while in connection with others.
You will gain more awareness of who you are, what you need, what matters to you and why, how you stand in your own way and what you can do differently in order to experience more happiness in your life.
Places are limited, so sign up NOW to ensure your participation: